Sunshine Place spreads rays of hope for individuals, families, and children facing hardship. In the spirit of neighbors helping neighbors, Sunshine Place delivers food, clothing and necessary services with respect and dignity. We expand our reach when more neighbors join our efforts to support families when they need it the most.
Since 2006, donations from caring neighbors have helped Sunshine Place deliver food, child outreach and social services. Sunshine Place raises $200,000 a year to cover the programming for six volunteer run programs and subsidize our partner agencies to bring their services to our two-building campus. We are always in need of donations of time, money, and resources to continue our mission.
Support Sunshine Place through AmazonSmile
AmazonSmile is a way for you to support Sunshine Place every time you shop with Amazon.
By starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com, you will find the same Amazon experience with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the price of eligible purchases to the charity of your choice – Sunshine Place!
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials
- Choose Sunshine Place (http://smile.amazon.com/ch/20-5398498?fbclid=IwAR2LbTGoFAxrYwWFCgufQO_rklnuOZZXxgEC3bFDtts7j3_KmlsGvNl2wY8) as your charitable organization to receive donations
- Start shopping!
- Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile
- Make sure you’re signed up for AmazonSmile (use your web browser to visit smile.amazon.com)
- Download or update to the latest version of the Amazon Shopping app for iOS or Android
- Open the app and find “Settings” in the main menu (☰)
- Tap on “AmazonSmile” and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile in the app
Become a Volunteer
Become a neighbor helping a neighbor! Sunshine Place and its partner organizations thrive on volunteer help. Every volunteer offers talents and skills that someone else values and needs. We match eager and available volunteers with opportunities to help others. By sharing our gifts, we create community one hour at a time. Sunshine Place cannot exist without our valuable volunteers.
Please note: we are unable to provide volunteer opportunities to fulfill community service hours at this time due to staff capacity.
Licensed Volunteer Attorneys
The Sunshine Legal Clinic is always seeking licensed volunteer attorneys.
If you are interested in helping, please click on the Volunteer button, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 608-478-5557. The clinic runs the first Thursday of every month from 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM. Commitment can range from monthly, to several sessions a year based on need and availability.
We are also looking for Spanish speakers to assist at the clinic.
If you are interested, please email email@example.com or call 608-478-5557.
Help a Neighbor by Donating Today!
Your donation helps Sunshine Place spread rays of hope to individuals, families, and children in need. Sunshine Place uses financial gifts to deliver food, clothing, and necessary services to families facing hardship. Every donation is a valuable pledge that transforms lives in our community.